Plaster of Paris 1 kg. (Vacuum Seal)
Use of Plaster of Paris
- Make sculptures
- Metal castings
- Making chalks
- Used in making casts and patterns for molds and statues.
- Used as the cement in ornamental casting and for making decorative materials.
- Used as a fireproofing material and for making chalks.
- Used in hospitals for immobilizing the affected part in case of bone fracture or sprain.
- Used to fill small gaps on walls & roofs.
How to Use
Mix Plaster of Paris with water in appropriate proportion. stir it until it get creamy pour the mixture into the mold wait for it to settle and dry then remove the mold
Close the bag and keep it in dry place, Can be kept within 6 months.